J-Link commander is part of the J-Link software package, which is available free of charge here .
- Start J-Link Commander (jlink.exe)
- Type "connect" in order to start a debug session
- Type in the target device name if asked (Or type "?" for a target selection Dialog)
- Choose the correct target interface (JTAG/SWD/etc..)
- Use a valid speed (Default: 4000kHz, try 100-500 if default does not work)
- [JTAG only]JTAG conf can be default(most of the times)
- You should now be successfully connected.